Friday, 12 November 2010

:) You

INI SAYA.
To the bottom of my heart.
During this holidays, I bet that I am going to miss them all.
I would miss the environment here in Kangar where I miss The Store. XD ( tipu nie )
Nahh. will miss them so so MUCH.!
The trip to Kuala Perlis was enjoyable enough. :)
I MISS the fish. HAHA. only they knew why. :P
I thought that I would like to edit some of the pictures but they had already edited almost all of them.
Therefore, I would just upload them here. * will never forget to credit it to. :)


ADA RUPA TITANIC KER? *ahaks.
LET'S SAIL.!
TAMAN PERMAINAN

Lessons had ended. only left is : TRIP TO  PAYA ISLAND.~ !
We will be going  there this Sunday for snorkel.
Should I count the fishes there? heh! (*excited ) :O


p/s: credit to hazwan & teha for the wonderful pictures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment