Saturday, 6 November 2010

10 days more.

I can't wait to go home. missing home so much. 
life here seems a mess. 
it is raining today and i can feel the cold breeze underneath my skin. 
its damn cold here. !
what an unfortunate day today when they no longer supply free foods for the students here in the ipg. 
awww. that's too bad. i did not eat for the whole day yet.   ( starving to death ) * irony


things are quite uneasy for me nowadays. 
well, uhm. i just felt that i am bored to death here. being stucked all day and not going out! *pheww! 
the flood in Kangar had been subsided by 20%. 
that sounds good for me. yeahhh. come on.! only 10 days more. 


I had figured out some plans for the long-long holiday:

  1. hug my rabbits that are still not STOLEN. *especially Kenit. She is a very obedient rabbit. Love her. 
  2. hug my family members. I miss love THEM.
  3. download all sorts of songs that i could find using the Streamyx coolest wifi. *heh.
  4. tidy up my room which is  now conquer by my lil bro: annoying bro. : P 
  5. will try to listen to his mp3, silently ( hopefully, i can )
  6. stay up during the nights so that my greedy  neighbour did not steal my cute rabbits ( actually it's my brother's rabbits. each of the newborn rabbit costs about RM 45 each. yeahh. He stole about 10. Calculate please.?  May God bless him. ) 
  7. hangout with friends: Reen, Syida, Bed, Dija, Ain
  8. I DESPERATELY need shopping.
  9. I miss Mcd. lol.
  10. Driving lisence! gotta save some money. *bear that in mind.
KENIT



p/s: Fii. I'm sorry. 


1 comments:

bed said...

wah. nama aku ada la. haha :D famous~! heee ^_^

Post a Comment