Sunday, 7 November 2010

F.I.N.E. or Finish?






 Hari ini aq bangun awal sebab dengar ada orang jerit-jerit bagi pengumuman kat bawah.
Bila aq bangun dan keluar bilik, rupa-rupa kakak itu menjual nasi lemak sahaja. ( oh, hebat )
sekarang tak boleh sambung tidur balik.
Lalu aq bergegas bersiap kerana niat dihati mahu membeli.
Alangkah malangnya, bila.
Nana cakap: Mun, kakak itu cakap nasi lemak sudah habis.
:(   kebulur lagi lah nampaknya.
 (sabar la munirah , ye)


I must be  a total  freaking weirdo today.
lol, why?
I don't know why, today i was so hardworking? haha.
gotcha. That's so lame. :D
suddenly, I found out that I finished my assignment task with Madam Kris. * yippie!
now, there is another. ( argh, tidak!! ) :|
  
Question: Choose one of the short stories from your reading list. Create a graphic representation that contains information about: ETC. ( panjang sangat ) pasal poem. okeyyhh. time untuk jadi jiwang. :P
okeyh. ini kerja berkumpulan & individual. waaa~
mula-mula pening juga.
nasib baik aq ada catat masa Sir Latfi bagi briefing. *phewww.
LEGA.


Then, i started doing it. there were so many many ideas crawling in my head but !
The electricity went out. *coolest ever. =blackout.
WHAT? I AM DOING MY ASSIGNMENT.! CAN'T YOU SEE??? ( of course, the electricity don't see ) * huh.
for not wasting my time, I picked up my papers and started arranging them according to the files.
got 11 subjects, 11 files. 10 lectures. Even for Sports, we had to have a file.! humm. well, that's life. :O


NIGHT.
I am going to sleep alone tonight. I hate to sleep alone in the room supposedly for 4. 
yewww. Its creepy..
and yeah. i have bad news.
i had a *small fight with fii. that was awesome. ( gila lah )
BENGANG LAH atau ?
 FED UP. malas nk taip lagi. . fullstop.


p/s: My mom phoned me twice today. :) Miss her. *LOVE

0 comments:

Post a Comment