Tuesday, 9 November 2010

Have You ...


THIS IS ABOUT ME & ONE OF MY CLASSMATE
I don't know whether i was being so sensitive or he just do not understand me?
I was saying the matter the other else but it all turned to be else. Great. *sigh.
Now, he was mad at me.
I tried to apologize to him twice but it did not work. * huh. 
No wonder he was so annoyed when he saw me today. ( tengok muka sudah tahu )
WOTEVER.! 
He made me pissed off. 
Not only you can be the Mr. Mood Swing. I can be too. 
off you go. fullstop.

today, we did not go for Sir Latfi's class at 8 am. :o
We did not know if there is any class going on. No one inform our class members.!
Well, however, that English studies class had already over with only 2 students came out of 54.!
Imagine that? opps. I'm sorry , sir. 
I would come if I know that you are going to teach us today. :)  I love your lessons! :D
Never mind, there is always tomorrow. yeapp. 
Lecturer: Sir Latfi
Venue: Dewan Pulai
Time: 10 a.m.
Attire: Collar shirts & tracks. * this is cool enough for not wearing a formal attire.! *evil. hehe~
Lessons: Democracy & I know why caged bird sings. * I love Maya Angelou. 


Yeah. tomorrow, we are going to learn about FREEDOM. * phewww.
What do you think about freedom?
 I wish I can eat any foods that I love without any concerns of my health or weight. argh. :(
 But that won't simply be true.!  awww. that is too bad. 
(tapi saya tetap mahu makan Mc Donald bila balik Melaka ). :P 


p/s: Pack early & get ready for long-long holidays! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment