Sunday, 17 June 2018

Two years

Peace be upon you. :)

It's been past two years since I wrote in this blog.
Kinda lost myself thru the way out here, losing my identity to whom I was.
I've been busy juggling my life, work and study.
I've learnt so much from mistakes and experiences and judgements.

I read my posts few years back, reminiscing whom I was.
How I regain maturity in life and determined to struggle with this journey.
I almost gave up, truth to be told.
Nowadays, I'm not really good with words.
Not really good with affections.
Wonder what I'm good with.

But these two years have been amazing. I met new people, new friends, new life.
New expectations.
Focusing on what did you good is so much better than looking out for the negative paths.
I realised blogs arent popular as well as youtube does.
Might as well change my current platform.
But yeah. Can't even bear to read comments as much as creating a platform for people to be in it.
But it's a maybe. Thinking abt it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment