Monday, 8 November 2010

Big Enough?

Today, I was captivated by this song: Emilia- Big big world. 


*Chorus* 

I'm a big big girl 

In a big big world 
It's not a big big thing if u leave me 
But I do do feel 
That I do do will 
Miss u much 
Miss u much 

*V1* 

I can see the first leafs falling 
It's all yellow and nice 
It's so very cold outside 
Like the way I'm feeling inside 

*Chorus* 
*V2* 

Outside it's now raining 
And tears are falling from my eyes 
Why did it have to happen 
Why did it all have to end 

*Chorus*
*V3* 

I have your arms around me 
Warm like fire 
But when I open my eyes...... 
Your gone 

*Chorus* 
*Repeat Chorus* 
I'm a big big girl 

In a big big world 
It's not a big big thing 
If u leave me 
But I do 
Feel I will 
Miss u much 
miss u much 


it reminds me of my childhood years. those innocent years. :)

i got a request here from fidi. :P
some of our conversations:

fii:  tulis la pasal fidi.
me:  perlu ke?
fii:  perlu lah. saya kan artis. 
me:  ( perasan jer ) please lah. sejak bila?
fii:  hey, tadi kat kuliah pon ada orang panggil hafiz.
me:  diaorg panggil orang lain la tuh. orang yang nama hafiz. jangan perasan lah!
fii:  tapi masalahnya, diaorang pandang fii?
me:  sudah la tuh. cukup2 lah. :O

conclusion: JANGAN LAH PERASAN MACAM FII. okey.?
 fii, request anda ditunaikan. :P 


p/s:  I managed to finish my 2nd task assignment today. * pheww. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment