Monday, 14 March 2011

Penghantar MCD delivery. LOL

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

Penghantar MCD delivery yang baru berusia 17 tahun. 
*tunggu result SPM.

Firstly, I got a nag from my mom cause not buying food for lunch.
Parents busy working, this what happens. *-_____________-"
I got so bored then, I gave a call to the MCD Delivery. 
This was the first time for me doing thissssss!
I was embarrassed. 

I gave a call twice coz the 1st time I hang up the phone line. (Serious sengal)
Then, I was quite weird. He told me to wait for a minute but I hang up? *whattt! 
Memangla kan..... again!
2nd call.
I asked about my delivery. Yes. Just now, the delivery was not accomplished yet. 
SO he asked for my number and I gave him. 
Maybe for asking directions. *It supposed to be.
MCD: The delivery will reach at your house about 45 minutes. With total charges: bla3. 

About 20 minutes later, I received a call asking for the house direction. Then, he came. Yeay! My MCD!
*agak cepat di situ yer.?
I finished my lunch. Continued my works(poyo). 
Suddenly, I received a text asking for:
Hai.. Boleh berkenalan. 

Okey. That number was the number that the MCD delivery use. (as far as I remember just now)
SO, I checked and yes. Its him.
I ignored.
Later, received a call.
HE asked why and all that stuff. 
So, TO get me away with it. Not by hurting him so, I asked his age. 
He said 17. I gave a laugh. I told him. I'm 19 and I studied at university. 
He quickly hang up the phone after saying the bye-bye.
I teased him by sending a text:
Good luck eh dik. Result SPM taklama lagi dah.
Lepas tuh block number dia. Hak3. 

*agak jahat di situ yer. hehe.
LOL. Budak-budak zaman sekarang. *haihhhhh. Apa mau jadi.



p/s: Lain kali check background orang dulu sebelum hentam je. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment