Saturday, 19 March 2011

One week holiday

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

It's been a long time since my last post.
Sorry for that. I have no idea what to chat about. :)
So here's the story for today.

Finally I got to get outt from the house. :D Yippie.!
Nice environment with lots of sale! *LOL
I went to a tuck-shop. I talked too fast cause too excited. * i guess or am i always like that?
Then, when it's time to pay, she told me that  I talk non-stop. *lol
Of course! I haven't met her since last year! ages! 
we went on laughing hard. 
Leennnnn. :D
Then, I talked slower, slower and slower. 
 

We decided to get a place watching Rango.
The movie was impressive yet so high-techno.
The cartoons looked almost real. Until I forgotten "Owh. I'm not in the movie"
Interesting cause it have those Mexican songs. Funny. *giggles
I never thought that a lizard can be a hero. *cool. :)

Who am I? I'm Rango.


Then, our next destination was MP.
For what? Bowling? (please, I dislike bowling)
Bought Famous Amos for that little brat of mine. (My brother)
Walked around without mission. Messing around. Buying drinks and foods.
Meet Azam & Eca & Bed. What an unexpected day! :)

oklah. mengantok. ZZzz! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment