Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)
Hye, everyone.
I did not online for a few days to update this. Hee~
Guess to much problems to be solved.
Think too much lately. I will go crazy after this. Watch out!
Yeah.
My first dedication here comes to Noor Azreen bt Rahimi. ( anak pakcik Rahimi )
Thanks for your wiseness. Your thoughtful advice and spending your precious time while you still have exam today. I really love you la gemok. haha.
Aq suka gambar ni sebab aq yang tangkap. :D
Serious. I want to go home when it's May, can hardly wait to meet you with all our plans. :)
Next.
Yesterday. It was Sunday.
We, my friends and I, went to see a movie entitled Merong Mahawangsa. I had been dying to watch this movie as I heard that the budget cost is 8 Million of Rm. The beach of set was at Besut, Terengganu.
* I bet Nana & Arsyad proud of Terengganu so with the Terengganurian.
Nampak gagah sesangat la kan? :P
I don't know why but during the movie, I was like making jokes all the time.
Maybe I knew the actor and actresses so I was like, Didn't he acted in bla3.
So, it was only us who laughed in the movie while the others were trying hard concentrating . Haiyah. Chill out. !
The movie was awesome for Malaysian standard. Here, we can see that the standard of our films are higher than before. All I can say is Good job, KRU.
However, from the movie, I can see the fake blood stains. -__________-" The effects of CGI.
and how they make the fast forward story movie maker to make the movement looked fast. That really spoiled the movie. Seriously. But Stephen Rahman Hughes.
OMG! He looked so cool. yeah. I heard about him during the theater of Puteri Gunung Ledang and now he's back again.
His slang words of what we called as "bahasa baku" was great. He made them sounded so real. *jiwang pulak tuh. Memang la kan.
In the movie also, they used the stunt experts (including 10 from Hong Kong who have worked with Jackie Chan.
This movie cannot be trusted fully as it did not tell the true story of Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa as they simplified it so that it will be logical. This movie is the 2nd highest budget after Puteri Gunung Ledang.
Have a look. I bet you will never regret watching it.
In the bus.
I'm afraid of standing in the bus while moving coz I'm not used to it.
I chose to sit beside an uncle. But then. I smelled something "fishy" there.
Ehem. Did that uncle had just pee?
Oh no. God, please help me.
I told Teha, do you smell them? She said, if you can't stand it, get up.
I stood up. Then, I asked her perfume. She gave me and I started spraying everywhere. * memang muka takmalu la kan.
The aunt sitting, she was. uhuk. uhuk. I guess, she doesn't like the smell. So I stop spraying there.
Then, I started spraying else where. ERR. this time. the spray goes straight to the boy's face!
OPS! Sorryyyyyyyy! I didn't mean it!
The boy was pretending to be sleeping but yet he can smell the perfume well.? He put his beg beside him so that none of us can sit. How bad.! He straightly put his hand onto his mouth and nose. Hee~ * memang kena tepat la!
The uncle looking at me. I was spraying everywhere. So, I went to the back beside a boy and sit. Beside me there was also Teha & Mira.
Then that uncle was looking out for me at the back. He kept on looking everywhere. He looked so innocent but all wrong. He kept on asking and pleading Jane, Shakey, Nana to sit. Only Shakey dare go and sit. Sit on the chair that he sat. OMG. I was woooooow.! LOL. Then, she stood up not wanting to sit. Nobody sit until a group of boys and girls who came with us during the 1st trip, sat. She was so relaxed there. Salute to her , please? *ewwwwww.
During the journey, I was sooo sleepy but I don't dare to go to sleep coz I'm sitting beside a boy! whom I do not know! So, you know what I did?
I kept on looking at him.
15 minutes, 30 minutes. Then, I looked again. Hahaha. Why am I like this? I also don't know.
I was just wondering what he was doing about.
In front of me, there was a couple. They were busy shooting in the bus. Laughing and giggling.
They looked cute. I smiled when I saw them. 1st time seeing a couple shooting on a bus. :D
Yes. I learnt a lot.





0 comments:
Post a Comment