Sunday, 3 April 2011

Things I that I love to do.

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

Well, hey there. 
I really miss my hometown much these days.  
Some sayings that you will miss your home when you are at the other parts of the world. *sigh
I guess, that is what happening to me. 
Oh, LOL. 
I dreamt about my cousin. Syida. * she spoiled my dream. :P
I hope our plans are going to be jussttt fiinneee. I know you can ask from grandpaaa. Please la oiy. 
I really want to do it at SG. 


I love roaming without aim. (sometimes)
I love the sunshine smiling.
I love the breeze of the sea.
I love laughing with the ones I love.
I love to sing as horrible as I can and laugh. ( not in front of you! )  :)
I love watching cute movies and I cry. *especially cartoons. (pelik la kau nie)
I love spending time with my mum.
I love taking pictures and giggles. 
I love to boo my brother. 
I love to look dumb & insane. ( usually at home ) 
* pity my brother, he has to see me everyday like that. 



Actually. I wish I can go to the beach and spend a day there. 
Picnic. Oh, happy day! Haven't been doing that since ages ago.
(kenapa la suka nature sangat?)
I've been to the zoo last year. * sangat la jakun, okey? (lama takpergi)
This is what I feel during my lively years back before.


I wish I can sit at a bench, look at the wide ocean, feel the wind,
Feel the air, the smell of the salty sea, chirping of the birds,
The clinging of the trees, the sailing of the ships,
No one else except us, I'm the hater of crowds,
Take a deep breath and thoughts while listening to the music,
Smile and sing along with the tune,
Sharing stories and giggles with shouts or shrieks,
The warmness of the hugs and jokes, the true you,
Swim in the ocean, act crazy, laugh till my tummy aches,
Play with the sand and start digging,
Pretending to make a castle that never be!
Lay on the sand and feel the sunshine shining brightly,
The water makes me cold during the day,
How my head burns to heat due to the sun glares,
While I choke the so-called salt water,
My skin turns colour and all I want to do is sleep,
Not forgetting sandwiches after tired swimming,
Reading books on a mat but I prefer comics.?
Throwing sand at the others and chasing like a child, 
Plucking leaves, leaving it on their heads, 
Capturing memories in my heart and mind,
Being so free, able to express, telling secrets to the winds,
Tell them. Tell them. Tell them.
How much I love them.

p/s: Am I too demanding? *LOL

0 comments:

Post a Comment