Monday, 18 April 2011

Happiness or sadness?

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

Can you define the word happy?
Happy is a form of feelings that you feel and you express it. 
In a simple way: SMILE. 


And of course if you can define the word happy,  you can define the word sad.
Am I right? 
Meanwhile, sad is the opposite side of the feelings you feel when you are happy.
In a simple way: CRY.


I'm wondering why am I posting these feelings that we have everyday.
Let me tell you why, please allow me, ladies and gentlemen. :)  (effects of going to the debate last Wednesday)


It is you that determine your feelings.
You control everything. Your brain.
Have you seen one before?
 NO? 

A person may live in happiness or sadness forever in their life.
I bet nobody, nobody in this world would like to have the feelings of being sad all the time.
It sucks. More words to describe?
You name it. 

Today, I went out with some of my friends.
Yeah. To buy stuff and meet this uncle.
After I called him, agreed to meet him where and when.
I counted the money for the rent.
I guess. That was my stupid mistake.
I know. I know. I know.
Mother always tell me.
Don't count your money and bla3.
However, I just want to count them and handed them in. 
While I was counting, I kept on looking around me, fearing that thieves might be around.
Well, precaution, you see.
When I was almost done, I saw a man.
A not-so-tall man, wearing red shirt.
He saw me and quickly changed his direction towards me.
Seeing his despicable behaviour, I quickly hide the money, the same goes with my friend.
We was looking at him. * startled.
Yes. He stopped in front of us. Suddenly, asking for money. It was harsh. He was constraining me.
I was like whatt?! Did I had just lost my ear or what?!
Wanna know the conversation ? 

DIA: Bak sini dua ringgit!  *sambil menghulur tangan ( oh, muka sangat tak malu )
KAMI: *Diam membisu. ( sepatah haram tak cakap) sambil memandang dengan penuh pelik bin ajaib lagi hairan.
DIA: Ish. Kedekut.! Sikit je pun takbagi. * Ingin memukul kami ( tangan dihayunkan ke udara )
KAMI: *makin pelik lagi terkejut.
DIA: *menunjukkan aksi ingin menendang kami ( kaki dihalakan ke arah kami )
KAMI : ek? ( apa pasal lah dia ni )

Kemudian, berlalu pergi. 
Kedengaran suara-suara sumbang: Kenapa dengan dia tuh. Pelik lah kan. Tiba-tiba je.
KAMI: Eh, pelik gila kot. Nak kata peminta sedekah bukan. Berpakaian elok saja. Nak kata cacat pun tidak. Jalan punya laju. Gila kah? Takmungkin, muka elok ja. Tak kotor pun. 

Apa pun, situasi ini sangat pelik. Ada juga manusia macam ni.

So, this is one of the sad situation I was nagging about. See how sick our community had been?
Have he lost his dignity? I shall say yes. (suka hati label orang) 
Guys. Don't ever do this action, will ya?


Happiness.
Everything that you do which please you. It is happiness. 
It is just us who did not realise or care less about it.
Life is a miracle. You do not know what the future holds for you.
We can plan but only God knows what is the best for you.
I came up after this as I found out that sometimes things has to be out of control.
*LOL.
One of my friends uttered that, It is good to be oblivious. Sometimes. Well, I agree. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment