Wednesday, 27 April 2011

No matter what

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

What is done is enough.
I'm hating to scribble though I love it.
Somehow I fear to hear the cries.
Deep here, shallow.

It's a terrible this macrology.
Sometimes it feels dudgeon
How to control it without failures
Shall I utter God wot ?

Never blame fate they said
Tussling with fake laughs
Shows the meagre
Cut me deeply you once said
Forsaken I never meant so.

Outbursts deliberately
Deeply rooted us
Too much hands spoil the broth
It seems so fragile
Involving egoism and be in vain
Put down the wall.

I wish you to just turn back 
Search me as I'm turning a year
Catch me before I'm away
 Love me while I'm here
As
Nothing could replace the time which flies.


p/s: I got debate tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)   

0 comments:

Post a Comment