Wednesday, 23 March 2011

Menangis/ Teriak / Cry.

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

For the first time, I cried so bad. Till I sobbed and hard to breath.
I shouted and shrieked for I can't hold any longer. 
I suffocated just when I first left during childhood years for kindergarten at 4 years old. 
LOL. Now, I'm reminiscing. Well, I think I cried like a baby. ( cute tak? ) haha.
People always say why you cry so much? Don't bother-lah. And so on.
But I just can't move on. Err. I guess, that's me. Can't change it. 
I becoming to appreciate people around me when a friend of mine told me that I wasn't her best friend anymore.
After all the 5 years I spent with her, after I helped her to excel in her studies, she threw me away. just like a junk.
wotever. I already forgive her. *hope you excel for pspm lah.

here's another story.
Nur Hani Abd. Rahman. If you are out there, reading this post.
Give me a call. I don't have your phone number.
Forgiveness that you seek was given to you a long time ago.
Anyone who knew her. please tell her this.

Back to the story of today.
For the past 3 days. I walked alone. I cried alone. I hurt alone. I eat alone. 
Ignoring people surrounding me for that I was terribly hurt.
Can't think else. Seriously. I can't work under so much pressure. 
With all the quarrels, it made me felt hell.
I got these bad luck charm one by one by each day.
I wonder why I got so much of bad luck this week.
I'm dying. Exhausted.  Luckily no Puppetry tonight for I am so tired. 
My eyes ached. I felt dizzy too.
Too much crying. Oh, munirah!
When are you going to grow up? :) Not yet ,  I guess. 
We cannot predict our live of what will happen.
We do not know about the future. 
Even with all the zodiacs and horoscopes aren't perfectly true.
Yes. With the hallaluyah fights. Got to know them better.
We together spilled the unsatisfying feelings that we endure during these days since the 1st semester. 
Yeah, I know. NOBODY IS PERFECT.
I forgive you. I hope you do so. 
I am a human that no human live on Earth by not making mistakes.
Mr. Zul said: You get adult by making mistakes. (mari ramai2 buat kesalahan)-mock exam  * Giggles.
I realised that I have a loving-caring-keding. Eh! Loving & caring cousin. :D
Nami. Nami. Nami. Nami. * ceyh. macam crush la pulak. (sorry aimi. jangan marah) *peace.
Tiba-tiba la kan. Nak pergi pantai. Lama tak pergi lah. *berangan jap. 

Underneath this topic. 
Yeah. I think I cry everyday. (memang suka nangis la budak ni)
-______________________-" (fine) :P
I ached and my heart was breaking. Being ripped apart, torn into pieces. 
As a crushed cubic. (wait, kenapa cubic? sebab belajar main benda tuh separuh jalan) 
Well, I guess. I just have to live with that. :) * gila la ni kan. 

p/s: You may hit,hurt,harsh but I'm still your friend. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment