Sunday, 19 December 2010

Why boys are like this?

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

Welcome back. To me. :D
Finally, we reached home today after staying at Cheras for a few days to chill our minds. * really? 
I'm quite worried actually concerning my pets left at home without any guards. 
Well, lucky they are still here. :) Alhamdulillah.
As the world are changing so do I.
I'm seeing people in a perspective with a wider view being optimistic. (ape aku merepek? ) 
In short: Perception. :) 
I do realize in the global world today, people who is not update will be left behind. *it's not their fault after all.
The more I dislike but deep in here, it mean else.
I happens to see those almost everyday. I bet you do so. 
So let I tell you about mine today. :)
I was the oldest in my family..... besides my mum & dad, okey? 
Then, left that spoiled-little brat of my brother.
The gap between me & him is about 5 years. Yes, of course, I've heard people saying that surely, I was pampered by my parents.
Not to deny those. YES.
Till now, I still am. :) LOL. But I don't care.
But not till being a brat. that was totally spoiled enough.
There are some things I quite dislike having him around:
  1. When he sings. (shouts, I mean. )
  2. During our quarrellings ( mum is always on is side.) *yuckss!
  3. Lazy studying ( Lazy-bone  ) :P
  4. Love movies - his fav. Digimon / Pokemon.  (Stop please ?
  5. Spend money buying handsomely shirts? * what for??? 
  6. Love to interrupt my call ( no gf, thats why ) :D
  7. Be my body-guard during our outings. ( *bosan )
  8. Do not let me take a ride with him after some people thought he is my bf? * haaa??? 
  9. Eats my breakfast, lunch or dinner. ( monster. ) LOL
  10. Love to spy my things : cellphone. ( fidi, no privacy lah ) 
  11. Cry like a baby ( not cute at all.! )

However, there are more things I love about him: 
  1. Talkative 
  2. Ended laughing during quarrellings ( macam lawak je ) 
  3. Company my dad at home
  4. Sings only English. ( bagus pulak tuh
  5. Not demanding
  6. Have a lot of money for the sales of the newborn rabbits (tamak sebenarnye ) 
  7. Caring ( only with rabbits not me! huh! )
  8. No gf. :) I LIKEEE.
  9. Be my guard. :) Keep me safe & warm.
  10. Tells my mum to buy me shirts when I'm not in mood. * Shopping! :)
  11. He gave me a call when he missed me
  12. A good listener
  13. Accompany me when watching horror movies ( arghh! )
  14. Good at criticizing other people ( terutamanya aku la) 
  15. A good spy
  16. Tells me every single that I missed at home ( kdg2 nak menangis saje )
  17. Sends me pictures of bunnies ( comel2 ) 
  18. Have the same taste of music with me ( copy-cat. * shoo! )
  19. Good in bowling * -______-'  ( I dislike bowling ) 
  20. Love my dad much. :)
Later, I realized, he is the one who knows me well after my parents. Which I dislike the most, that's why he keeps on repeating doing them. Why? To get my attention. It works, aren't it? I'm grateful for having although ONLY YOU, bro! :P

p/s: Love your family. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment