
oh, hello peps.! :)
It had been a
yes,
RECENTLY.
I had some outing with Azham & Hakiim. AND my brother. ( kena belanja dia. ) haihhhh.
Movies: Rapunzel & Ngangkung
Everything was perfect until Azam told me he had to leave as he HAD another date with his friends. Ergh.
(memang nak kena dia ini )
The outing was
about those movies. yess.
This is my own opinion.
Rapunzel.
The story is definitely different than the cute barbieee.
It was quite funny with most of the scenes is Touching. humm. I was quite annoyed with it sometimes.
Although I enjoyed it. Funny. LoL.
Do you know that this movie is rated 4 STAR?
well, it is worth it to watch it.
BUT the cartoon animation should be given an applause. :) Great work. They did look real. weeee~
here a summary:
"Rapunzel" is an action-packed, swashbuckling, animated musical comedy about the girl behind 70 feet of magical, golden hair. A princess stolen from her parents' castle as a baby, Rapunzel is locked in a hidden tower longing for adventure. Now an imaginative and determined teenager, she takes off on a hilarious, hair-raising escapade with the help of a dashing bandit. With the secret of her royal heritage hanging in the balance and her captor in pursuit, Rapunzel and her cohort find adventure, heart, humor, and hair... lots of hair
the other movie was Ngangkung. A Malay movie.Malaysian made.
here is the summary:
"Ngangkung" tells the story of a lorry driver Azim who lives a moderate lifestyle with his wife Suri and his daughter. Tasnim and Wan are Azim's closest friends and they start influencing Azim to bet on the lottery. Things take a turn when the number acquired by Tasnim by the way of 'ngangkung' is successful and it changes things completely as Azim starts to enjoy indulging in the activity.
OHHHH. I REALLY ENJOY IT. :)))))
why??
It is funny. yeahh. Imagine the ghost can pose like a model?
hahaha. I had never expected that one before.
Btw, this movie is rated 4 STAR.
worth it.! take a look. :)
On the first day of the movie. It had collected about RM 1.36 MILLION.!
yes, the director himself did not expected that much amount.
I think that if you produced a very good quality of movie.
Surely, people will go and watch it.
Depends on the trailer. OF course! and suggestion from friends too.
and other reliable critics which you can find in the internet,magazines, newspaper & etc.
Although Malaysian movies are likely to be criticized badly, but this is another movie for your entertainment.
______MY LIST_____
4. Go to SMKIS for SPM slip
5. Tidy up everything
10. New pens, pencil (anytime)
15. State Library in Melaka ( haven't yet )
23. Can I make an appointment with the dentist?
p/s: I watched Social Network before it was released. :)
WAITING FOR >> The Chronicles Of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader ( 9/12 )




0 comments:
Post a Comment