Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)
![]() |
| Imagine me. Oh no. |
howkey, today I woke up early and get ready for my first comeback to MSDC.
You know what, I was quite anxious, well, I just can't control my nerves.
On top of that, lack of confidence level, yeah.
A few times, I had the car rolled back on top of the hill. LOL.
("quite impressive , uh? ")
Other than that, Parking.! yah. quite okay but overall, I need to improve more.
Learn from mistakes. Mind that, please?
Nevermind, I hope I'll get through the nerves. They are breaking me apart.
This can't be forever.! Please.
Need to boost-up my drive skills confidence. Got any idea?
Every evening, I had my informal driving lessons with my father.
Oh, please. please. please, let me pass. * wink2.
Then, I can drive the carsssssss. *pheww.
![]() |
| Day-dreaming makes me smile. :) |
p/s: Hopefully, my hardships pays off this Thursday.




0 comments:
Post a Comment