Assalamualaikum.
How should I start it?
I felt so so disappointed when you said that the jokes I made almost every night is coming true.
hum. I didn't like it after all. What a such heartbroken news to me.
Of course, I should not say them to you and yeah. I didn't.
That moment when you were asking if I was mad at you.
I answered no. I bet I denied myself for that lie.
I know that I should not be mad at you for taking almost the same course as me but to me, you can do much much much better than me.
Oh yes, you already knew that, aren't you.?
What should I say more of?
owh.
Remembering a quote, go for your hunch, what is on your mind. I kinda thinking about it right now.
Every day in our life, we take for granted the steps that we take, but each step is a decision that will change your whole life instantly.
Oh dear, I hope you know what is the best for you.
Sometimes, I felt pathetic for myself though.
For not being able to achieve my dreams. *regretted.
Therefore, I really hope that you will succeed in making them coming true as we share the same dream.
But if you change them.. I'm speechless.
Although I knew that I am not you and you deserved to be who you want.
p/s: Cousins coming back today. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment