Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)
Today, I met with my cousins. Gathering around. Talking, mumblings, fighting, sleeping, I mean. Everything.! :)
Watched a lot of movies with them today. House season 6, NCIS season 5, Biggest Loser season 5, Tom & Jerry. Even we had seen them before. *ergh.
Well, hey, presents.
Everyone loves presents. Especially if it is given by someone who you appreciate much much.
Yes, my relationship with my cousins are very very close which we seal secrets within us only.
Sounds confidential? LOL.
Spending my time with them almost cured me up although my minds were filled with those silly problems.
While I was reading my novel. Nami, appeared in front of me and gave me my present!
Oh, I was not surprised as he had told me the day before that the present was for my upcoming birthday which is in April.
Wondered why he gave it so early. Well, he never gave me one actually before. Until now.He broke the history now!
Although when he told me about his planning of giving me one after my Mp4 had been useless and I threw it away, of course. I'm happy. SO happy. What else could I say more?
Thank you! :)
Now I can use Mp3 for recordinglecturer voices during classes, listening songs or even pen drive. *Yippie
Deep in my heart, he did cheer me up during my dull days. and for that thank you again. He is my closest cousin and also a friend.
Just now, he told me to enjoy life through the problems.
*clearing throat. (ehem ). I know. Will give it a try, don't worry.
I'm a big girl now oh, Nami. :P ( try to boast around )
But still you need to look after me. LOL. (new bodyguard? ) *sssh.
I always dream of people giving me presents for my birthday.
Cool to live in a fantasy than in a reality.
Its tough, you know.Not many people whom I knew realized it is my birthday when it is supposed to.
Not many people appreciates and be thankful. * blank.
However, thats life. Go on. Let bygones be bygones.
Let it flow and run free or fly high up in the sky so you can forget about them for awhile.
*sigh.
But that was the history of me. Oh, I have lots to tell about. Keep on reading!
p/s: I miss Fidi much.
Spending my time with them almost cured me up although my minds were filled with those
While I was reading my novel. Nami, appeared in front of me and gave me my present!
Oh, I was not surprised as he had told me the day before that the present was for my upcoming birthday which is in April.
Wondered why he gave it so early. Well, he never gave me one actually before. Until now.
Although when he told me about his planning of giving me one after my Mp4 had been useless and I threw it away, of course. I'm happy. SO happy. What else could I say more?
Thank you! :)
Now I can use Mp3 for recording
Deep in my heart, he did cheer me up during my dull days. and for that thank you again. He is my closest cousin and also a friend.
Just now, he told me to enjoy life through the problems.
*clearing throat. (ehem ). I know. Will give it a try, don't worry.
I'm a big girl now oh, Nami. :P ( try to boast around )
But still you need to look after me. LOL. (new bodyguard? ) *sssh.
I always dream of people giving me presents for my birthday.
Cool to live in a fantasy than in a reality.
Its tough, you know.Not many people whom I knew realized it is my birthday when it is supposed to.
Not many people appreciates and be thankful. * blank.
However, thats life. Go on. Let bygones be bygones.
Let it flow and run free or fly high up in the sky so you can forget about them for awhile.
*sigh.
But that was the history of me. Oh, I have lots to tell about. Keep on reading!
p/s: I miss Fidi much.






0 comments:
Post a Comment