Monday, 10 June 2013

SEM 3

Peace be upon you. :)

Life seems bigger than you can imagine. 
Oh well. now I'm in sem 3 waiting for my results and going for sem 4.
I just can't believe it. As if it was all a few months ago and suddenly hey.
I've been in Perlis like 3 years. OMG. Now I'm left with the option of 2 years more and yeay! 
Nowadays, the seniors and all IPGrians are talking about the posting job. Arghh. I should left it out though. 
Well, I'm not talking about that coz it frustrates me well. I really hope we succeed.

I've been puffing around since the last post. HAHA. No time I guess. Well, next sem gonna be busier than sem 3. I am so dead. I hope the adventures going out well. Since I joined and tired to improve myself during these past few months. Got a keyboard, playing a few songs, went into joining Wataniah, be active in fitness, like is this me?? LOL.
How on Earth ME getting into fitness that is super weird. I'm keeping off track from those fast foods. They holding up those transfat. Which making you harder in losing them. And all those squats are really killing me. I'm thinking of creating a fitness club back in IPG. HAHA. Since my partner and I are super duper killing these fats. I mean, we are trying. LOL. Well, I'm joking. Need to think a lot off those fitness club. 

I can't believe myself either. I've been reading less. I miss reading stuff that I love. Arhh. Time is catching really fast aren't they. I'm also 21. HAHA. Eligible to vote, yes but I don't coz that PRU 13 was near to my birthday. I can't even register. :( 
Nevertheless. When I met my friends back then, they told me I was looking like prone to be a teacher and no more childish looks. WAAAA. Finally!

I guess people keep on saying that coz I wore glasses when I met them.  Still remembered those interviews before I got into IPG. They told me I looked like a teacher to be too. So today, thanks to my super duper glasses. I need to change you someday since you had been with me for the past 3 years I guess? 

Yeayy. freaking weird here. I'm talking nonsense for all coz I aching due to those workouts. They are killing me. Ouch. I'm so sleepy. need to doze off then. CIAO. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment