Peace be upon you. :)
There are few times in life you felt so damn dissapoint with yourself.
I'm feeling that right now.
I just don't know where or with what should I start?
Voicing opinions doesn't satisfy me nor my self.
Containing love too much, losing care too much.
Giving away love to those aren't in need is way too heartbreaking.
Sometimes, I wrenched myself, hoping to be soaked in a tub.
P/s: Mumblings.
There are few times in life you felt so damn dissapoint with yourself.
I'm feeling that right now.
I just don't know where or with what should I start?
Voicing opinions doesn't satisfy me nor my self.
Containing love too much, losing care too much.
Giving away love to those aren't in need is way too heartbreaking.
Sometimes, I wrenched myself, hoping to be soaked in a tub.
P/s: Mumblings.


2 comments:
Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to death at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I
get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using
WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, superb site!
Also visit my site ... tipps zum abnehmen beine
thank you. :)
Post a Comment