Monday, 20 June 2011

Treat

Assalamualaikum. 

I wrote these during my journey while in the bus. From Malacca to Perlis. 
10 hours should not be wasted, I guess. 

This is for someone, whom I tried to do right but things happened oppositely. 

Thanks for the memories.
 From the bitter to the sweetest.
 From the cries to the laughs.
 Sometimes, I just don't know what I feel. Looking at the water by the river shows my reflection. Flash forward, brings me to the hill where its full of birds chirping in the air. I hate the part where everyday I wonder and how you asked me to hold on and find a way to solve this.You gripped my heart like a chocking cigarette. I don't care whether you call me a devil or somewhere in between. Though there are many ways to just describe the part is who I am.
 I'm miserable with the words you said. They doesn't seem to fit perfectly. Yes, pitiful me. All the situations are contradiction with I am. Now, you are making me loose in everything you do. I'm heartless for I fear that we will make the same mistake again. I'm never gonna breakthrough and cross that line. God must be crying today. Tornado and volcano can't just be fine. Once explode,there's nothing you can do. And I know that you somewhere thinking of me. But I will not regret a single thing. Although you called me some-dumb-ass-paparazzi. You just put the gap between us more.
You are losing your mind and its confusing. You kept telling me that I'm the most-freaking-perfect person in the world. Well, boy. You just got me fired up. Too much harsh word to say to you , I wish I can. I feel like screaming at you when you told me how I make you tear apart. Let this silence fill the air, in this loneliness yet dark, I was guessing of putting the picture of puzzles. Its a shame for me to know that this is hard where nobody told me about it from the beginning. If I knew about it sooner, I would not let myself got easily distracted. I wish to sing the sound of joy someday. Somewhere. Its just too much for me to handle it with the humiliation you just gave me. 



1 comments:

Haf33 Hu5n33 said...

taching2

Post a Comment