Saturday, 18 June 2011

Talented.

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)

I noticed that I had not bubbling anything nowadays.
Being sick and laying in the bed, being drowsy almost all the time during this last week of my holiday. 
Good news then, timetable of our class had been changed drastically. From the combine classes into separate classes. Well, I wonder why, suddenly so sudden without telling us a thing yet? 
I guess they had their own reasons. 
However, I loved it. :) I'm gonna miss the fun of us C & D together. Surely. :(
I wonder will it be just fine for the next semester. Oh, I'm in the 3rd sem of foundation. Yeay.! 
Gotta study hard for the upcoming tesssttsss. Oh, gonna shot me dead by those dreadful questions. LOL.

Btw, I found a new hobby.
Stalking. 
Oh, wait. don't get me wrong will ya?
Stalking at the youtube. 
Oh yes. One of my friend, showed me this great cast ------ G.L.E.E.
L.O.S.E.R.

I love that quote. I finished watching the season 2 of Glee. Seriously, I fell in love with them by the moment I saw Rachel Berry sang at the prom. *first time watching it during that period. 
I'm glad at the end of the season, Rachel and Finn are together again. Oh God, they made such a cute couple.!
Santana and Brittany lovely best friends.
Sam with the Bieber style. LOL.
Mercedes, such a talented voice, she sang beautifully just like in the church choir. 
Quinn the "prom queen" but she is pretty.
Artie, he got such a cool voice! 
oh okey. I'm not gonna write all the actorss and actresses here. 

Having fun with the new hobby, searching in youtube .
I found that nowadays there are more talented people around us.
In Malaysia, Najwalatif. She sings well. I just wonder why the aren't any label wanna sign her under them? 
She scored about millions of views. Some people were just rude, they wrote harsh words just to hurt her. Narrow-minded still. She was just expressing her talents, if you just hate someone because of their talents, that is called PATHETIC.
I seek for more.

I saw: 
Tyler Ward
Megan Nicole

The other day I saw, 
Christina Grimmy
Sam Tsui
Maddi Jane

There are still names that I haven't / forgotten to tell ya. 

beautiful voices. :) Heard  Susan Boyle before.? 
p/s: Malaysia buat Akademi Fantasia, PLKN, kenapa tak buat MALAYSIA'S GOT TALENT ? I'm sure, there are lots. lots. lots of talent in Malaysia.
We already proved it by Jimmy Choo, Datuk Michelle Yeoh, designer of Laborghini, iPhone and  a malaysian rapper in Japan. I know there are more but just can't write them all here. :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment