Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Macbeth Dramatization 2011.

Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)


My group

Macbeth dramatization taught me lessons that I never thought of having them.
I was quite unsure of myself though. 
With a no-no good voice projection, surely my life seems hell enough.
Unexpectedly, our lecturer were on leave with many months of MC. Worrying us all. How are we going to do this dramatization? yeah, and so on, a junk of questions crawling and creeping by each passing day could be worst. 
Luckily, we got 2 substitute teachers to teach us during the night to guide us for this Macbeth. 
We warmly welcomed them as we were too scared of this dramatization being blur all the time. We know nothing.?
me the 1st witch.

Yeah. I remembered the 1st night of practicing in front of friends. Being criticized was not my cup of tea. Horrible,terrible, Hit me yo. Forget that. :)
More practices by each day. Yet I still get being criticize, awww. hurts. Thanks man.
Oh yeah, I learnt well. Since then, some of my friends helped me to deal with it, THE Disease of swallowing the words in your mouth
You see, if you swallow the words inside your mouths, the voice that you are going to project would not be loud and clear enough. Trust me. I did those before. 
To act in drama, you need to phrase. The most important thing so that your spectators will understand you well. 

Oh please. During those harsh time. I had fever and every sickness.
 For the first time of my life, knowing I got Gastric. You gotta be kidding me. 
Reality. I am. I can't eat this, can't eat that, :(
My favourite cappucino, neither Orange juice, or spicy food. Say bye-bye for a while.
However, doctor told me that I can heal but it just took some time.
need to eat according to the meal time, don't skip your meals and bla3. 
Therefore, I took precaution in every food intake of mine. That awful gastric made me so pale and sickening. 
Not again please. Painful.


Back to Macbeth. It was so nice to know each other well. 
Felt like brotherhood and sisterhood of one big happy family. 
It was tired seriously, with all the screaming and shouting and bang yourself to get those line inside your head!
What a challenge.  


2nd day, 1st witch.


BEWARE OF US !

FULL REHEARSAL TIME.

p/s: Well, that's all! Sweet memories may be buried here somewhere. :)


2 comments:

teha said...

blog pon kena penangan witch juga??
x sia2 aq make up-kan..hahah

Munirah said...

hahaa. effects of macbeth. don't worry. just for a while. :D

Post a Comment