Assalamualaikum. Life is great. Appreciate it. :)
Hello peps. Long time with no mumblings here, right?
I was too busy with the dramatization and all the society though they were fun.!
Seriously, I never thought that they would be so much fun.
Many activities were conducted by us.
As for my group, we did Story-telling and Poetry Slam.
the 2nd group, they did Debate. LOL.
I almost forgotten.
Our topic is : ATTENDANCE AT SCHOOL SHOULD BE MADE VOLUNTARY.
I was on the government side with Ong and Suta, Poh Yeh and Wei Chern.
While on the oppostion was Sam, Ong Chong Yee, Arsyad, Judin and Hilman.
The two names last were the reserve debaters.
![]() |
| Sam |
It was hilarious during the debate as when I wanted to POI, Sam would always say hold on, till the end, he did not take a question from me. OH, Prank me , do ya?
Ong was aggressive, she did good, so with Suta, our best debater for that day. :)
To make it short, my group won the debate! Oh, unexpected coz I thought I did not do well enough. *Ops..
![]() |
| Ong, me, Suta |
Good job buddies. :) We finally did it.
Next, Treasure Hunt.
Oh, I was at the 1st station which was far from the starting point. LOL.
Pity them. They really screwed them.
How to spell it right station challenge. They were some like blur sometimes. Especially with some flour on their face! Oh, yes. My group won this too. You bet it. :)
The most undeniable activity goes to Choral Speaking.
Oh God. They made the order of number following the group number.
Mine was the 1st. LOL. We had to made it quite a number of times for the 1st time in my life, in the choral speaking? wow.
Pinch me.
oh yes. Seriously, we won the 2nd place. That time, I was what?? Are you kidding me? We were laughing hard just now but it was true.
Finally, the most grand activity of all: Talentime
We thought of doing it in the Pulako which was at our campus but our lecturer seemed not-to-bother any other options whereby they were busy struggling with exams.
Therefore, we did it at Hotel Brasmana at the beach side. It was soooooooo windy that time.
I was starving, really. Really.
Everyone was gorgeous that night. :) I had fun that night especially with all the Sarawakian and Sabahan dancing routine, oh, The Chinese... awesome guys! Not forgotten, Singing band from A to D, consist of Tesl A,B,C and D.
Judin sang Creep. One of Sir Asmadi favourite songs, well mine too. :) The lyrics were fantastic, you should hear the song.
overall, that night, they were so many shootings. LOL. I guess, everyone that night became famous for a while. *wink
![]() |
| TESL D - tagged on fb |






0 comments:
Post a Comment