In the end of the day.
We depend on ourselves in finding the best version of ourselves.
I have met a few of wrong people and they taught me well about this world.
The never ending of happiness create within our wall and you should not hand it over to someone else. Ever.
In the last two years, I fought with myself in searching my own identity, my own self-image and I treasure most, my happiness.
I have been hurt by most people I thought would never hurt me. Been given the word full of lies. I have been used, during my past relationship.
Love is sacred but full of toxic of dishonesty and lies. With the wrong people.
Astonishingly those people exists.
Bad people does not even surprise me anymore. Good people does.
People who have been hurt once before, hurting other people and making them to endure your pain too once before. He is a coward for he could not move on and face the fact but in fact making other people hurt too is such not a wise decision. Something that should not be proud of. To be bragged about.
All these burden I felt was put upon me making me feel that I should take the blame.
In the last two years, I found myself suffocating, struggling to even breathe everyday.
Throughout the journey, I've met wonderful, helping, funny people too.
These people came into my life and I'm grateful for ever meeting them.
I made a vow for taking care of myself let alone me myself and don't ever let other people ruin your life or your day.
It doesn't even worth it coz the end happiness is what you will be looking for. Be happy always.
We depend on ourselves in finding the best version of ourselves.
I have met a few of wrong people and they taught me well about this world.
The never ending of happiness create within our wall and you should not hand it over to someone else. Ever.
In the last two years, I fought with myself in searching my own identity, my own self-image and I treasure most, my happiness.
I have been hurt by most people I thought would never hurt me. Been given the word full of lies. I have been used, during my past relationship.
Love is sacred but full of toxic of dishonesty and lies. With the wrong people.
Astonishingly those people exists.
Bad people does not even surprise me anymore. Good people does.
People who have been hurt once before, hurting other people and making them to endure your pain too once before. He is a coward for he could not move on and face the fact but in fact making other people hurt too is such not a wise decision. Something that should not be proud of. To be bragged about.
All these burden I felt was put upon me making me feel that I should take the blame.
In the last two years, I found myself suffocating, struggling to even breathe everyday.
Throughout the journey, I've met wonderful, helping, funny people too.
These people came into my life and I'm grateful for ever meeting them.
I made a vow for taking care of myself let alone me myself and don't ever let other people ruin your life or your day.
It doesn't even worth it coz the end happiness is what you will be looking for. Be happy always.


0 comments:
Post a Comment